The MRT Health Home program provided services funding for Health Home-eligible individuals.
Tenant Eligibility Criteria
Health Home-eligible individuals.
Providers of housing and/or services that facilitate the provision of housing to a Health Home member and their ability to remain stably housed.
The maximum award will not exceed $500,000. At least 50% of each grant must go towards rental assistance, which is set at Fair Market Rent (FMR).
This funding source is no longer available.
Permissible uses of funds that meet such purposes include, but are not limited to, providing support for:
- Rental subsidies and other occupancy costs.
- Services or staff that help the Health Home member remain stably housed, including program supervision, housing counselors or specialists and employment counseling.
- Services required to coordinate the Health Home member’s care plan.
- Services or staff to identify and locate the Health Home members that need housing.
- Services or staff to assist Health Homes in navigating the range of available housing options, identifying available housing opportunities and completing housing applications.
For More Information
For more information on active funding sources: https://www.health.ny.gov/funding/
Division of Program Development and Management
99 Washington Ave, 1620
Albany, NY 12210
Last updated: 08/30/2019