Become a Member
Did You Know:
The Network operates, first and foremost, on behalf of its members: the supportive housing providers of New York State. We exist, like supportive housing residences themselves, to help foster a sense of community.
For information on membership in the New York City, Long Island or Westchester area, please email or call Joelle Ballam-Schwan at 646-619-9645. Upstate New York organizations looking for more information should email or call (518-465-3233) Stephen Piasecki in the Network's Albany office.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to a wide range of consultants to fit your organizational needs.
- Access to the largest and most innovative supportive housing community in the country.
- Participation in our multi-year Capacity Building Initiative through trainings, technical assistance, forums and convenings with public, private and nonprofit stakeholders.
- Access to NYC monthly meetings for providers serving youth and family in supportive housing to help work through pressing matters, collaborate with other providers and distill issues to center the Network’s policy advocacy.
- Assistance with siting new residences and gaining community acceptance.
- Advocacy related to funding, public policy and regulations at the City, State and Federal levels.
- Analysis of policies that affect supportive housing development and operation.
- City, State and Federal budget analyses.
- Access to the latest research pertaining to supportive housing.
- State and federal legislative/action alerts.
- Discounted admission to the Network’s Annual New York State Supportive Housing Conference, the largest supportive housing conference in the country.
- Access to the Network’s 200-plus nonprofit members and 100-plus corporate and affiliate members.
- Access to the Network’s database of supportive housing, the only repository of information about all the supportive housing in New York State.
- Possible inclusion of agency information in Network materials, including residence profiles on our website.
- The opportunity to nominate a residence, neighbor or tenant of the year at the Network’s annual Awards Gala.
- Discounted tickets for the Network’s annual Awards Gala.
- Discounted tickets for the Network’s annual statewide Conference.
- Access to the Network’s staff to help answer questions regarding advocacy, research, policy, training, communications and working with the media.