- Evaluation of New York/New York III permanent supportive housing program
- Impact of a New York City Supportive Housing Program on Housing Stability and Preventable Health
National Library of Medicine
- “Housing is Health Care”: The Impact of Supportive Housing on the Costs of Chronic Mental Illness
ASU Morrison Institute for Public Policy
- Effect of Housing First on Health Care Utilization and Costs Among Chronically Homeless Individuals
- Supportive Housing for Chronically Homeless Persons with High Use of Publicly Funded Services
Health Services Research, 2020, Maria Raven et al.
- RAND Corporation Study on LA’s Housing for Health Permanent Supportive Housing Program
Rand Corporation, 2017
- Cost Evaluation of the Medicaid Redesign Team (MRT) Supportive Housing Initiative
SUNY Research Foundation, 2017
- New York/New York III Supportive Housing Evaluation
NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, 2013
- Cost Analysis for Chronically Ill Homeless Adults Compared to Usual Care
Health Services Research, 2011, Anirban Basu et al.
- Impact of Supportive Housing on Surrounding Neighborhoods
Furman Center for Real Estate & Urban Policy, 2008
- Effect of a Housing Program on Hospital Use
Journal of the American Medical Association, 2009, Laura S. Sadowski et al.
- Health Care and Public Service Use and Costs
Journal of the American Medical Association, 2009, Mary E. Larimer et al.
- The Culhane Report
Housing Policy Debate, 2002, Dennis P. Culhane et al.