What's New News Archive
- Panel discusses updates on NYC 15/15 Supportive Housing Initiative
The Network convened a panel to discuss development & program updates.
- The Network Celebrated its 30 Year Anniversary at the 2018 Awards Gala
A big thank you to the New York's supportive housing community.
- The Network: An innovation in supportive housing
Hear about the Network from its past and present leaders.
- Integration of people with psychiatric disabilities into community housing
The evolution of integrated housing by OMH.
- Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative (ESSHI)
In 2016, Governor Cuomo announced a commitment to fund 20,000 units of supportive housing over the next 15 years.
- The Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH)
CSH provides high-quality supportive housing solutions to the men, women and children in most need.
- The Network and its Members: Agents of Change
The Network and its members have been at the table for many of the important advances in New York supportive housing
- The Lift Up- A Reflection on NYC FUSE
This post is written by Ryan Moser, Vice President of Strategy and Impact at CSH.
- NYC 15/15 - City’s Commitment to Supportive Housing
In 2015, NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio committed to creating 15,000 units of supportive housing in New York City over 15 years.
- High Design in Supportive Housing
Good design is an integral part of supportive housing projects.