New York City
On August 8, 2019, HPD released the East Harlem RFP. Through this RFP, HPD seeks a qualified team to develop two high quality, sustainable, permanently affordable mixed-use housing developments in East Harlem on two City-owned sites.
Tenant Eligibility Criteria
- Affordable housing units may include multi-family, senior, and/or supportive housing.
- Proposals may include a range of AMI levels.
- 30% of units must be reserved for formerly homeless households.
Qualified Respondents may be for-profit, nonprofit, or joint venture entities.
Applicants may submit proposals to develop one or both sites included in this RFP:
- HRA Multi-Service Center (MSC) Site (Site A): Located on East 120th Street between 1st and Pleasant Avenues in Community District 11, which currently hosts the HRA MSC. Submissions should include new community/office space for MSC tenants.
- NYPD Site (Site B): Located on 119th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues in Community District 11, which the NYPD 25th Precinct currently uses for parking. Submissions must include construction of 75 parking spaces for the NYPD.
- Pre-Submission Conference - Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 4:00pm at 125 Worth Street, 2nd Floor Auditorium, New York, NY
- Multi-Service Center Site Tour - Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 10:00am at 413 East 120th Street, New York, NY 10035
- Proposals Due - November 26, 2019 at 4:00pm
For More Information
To view the RFP on the HPD website, visit this page.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Last updated: 08/29/2019