The Network's 2018 Conference is coming Tuesday, June 12th to the Marriott Marquis!
- Ethical Challenges in Housing First for Family Supportive Housing
- What's the T? Addressing the Needs of Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Tenants
- Safety Planning for Intimate Partner Violence in Supportive Housing Communities
- NYC 15/15: Open For Business
- Working Together in Joint Ventures: Lessons from the Guidebook
- Containing Costs Against the Odds
- Rising to the Challenge: Developing Supportive Housing in Trying Times with Historic Commitments
- From the Board Room to the Budget: Realizing Your Housing Development Vision
- Serving Aging Tenants in Supportive Housing
- Everyday Conflict Resolution
- Using The Explosive Child Approach with Hard-to-Engage Populations
- Housing for Health: Lessons from LA
- Responding to the Opioid Crisis in the Homelessness Community
- Operationalizing the Talk 2.0: Building Our Roadmaps to Address Vicarious Trauma for Staff
- Police/Mental Health Collaborations: Working Together to Advance Public Safety and Promote Public Health Solutions
- CAPS in NYC: Where are We Now?
- Federal Housing Policy: Hopes and Fears
- Telling the Story: How Racism Has Informed the Homelessness Crisis
- From Awareness to Action: Tools to Implement Anti-Racist Policies at Your Agency
- Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative (ESSHI): Housing Eleven Different Target Populations, What’s the Secret Sauce for Each
- Addressing the Homelessness & Affordable Housing Crisis
- Partnering with Community Stakeholders to Develop Supportive Housing
Please note: We will be adding speakers, descriptions and the times for these workshops in the coming week.
Conference at a Glance:
Date: Tuesday, June 12th, 2018
Location: New York Marriott Marquis
Address: 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Price: Click here for a full list of ticket prices.
This year, we are delighted to announce that acclaimed author and National Book Award winner Jacqueline Woodson will give the morning keynote address.
The New York State Supportive Housing Conference is the single best place for supportive housing’s leaders to learn what is going on in our world. We expect 1,500 guests this year and will hear from more than 100 experts, innovators and leaders in the field. Do not miss this opportunity that comes only once a year!
If you would prefer to register via fax, just download the fax registration form here.
We look forward to seeing you on June 12th!