The Board of the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance’s Homeless Housing Assistance Corporation approved six more supportive housing projects April 7th. Additionally, the Board opted to keep the application window open, adding the new $128 million in 2021 funding to the pool available to projects with current applications as well as new ones. Applicants are encouraged to submit applications when ready. If you are unsure about your application, you can submit a concept paper to get feedback from HHAP. Find guidelines and contact information for submitting a concept paper here.
The funded projects:
• Women’s Prison Association and the Osborne Association with Xenolith Partners LLC
• Albany Housing Authority with CARES and Edgemere Development Inc.
• Housing Visions with Madison County Community Action
• Rochester Housing Authority with Spiritus Christi and Edgemere Development Inc.
• Ibero-American Development Corporation with the YWCA of Rochester
• Urban Pathways
The six projects approved include 149 units of Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative units. Congratulations to all.