The Network strives to keep its website as up-to-date as possible, with regular updates in news, research, funding and other areas. Below, you'll find a list of the most recent additions to our website.
- 30 Years of Innovation
2018 marks our 30-year anniversary and we want to honor and celebrate the brilliance of the last 30 years with 30 stories of innovation in supportive housing.
- 2018 Conference Workshops
- Joint Venture Guidebook
The Network and Enterprise have created a Joint Venture Guidebook to help nonprofit, for-profit and faith-based organizations enter into joint ventures to develop supportive and affordable housing.
- Tax plan could mean more homelessness
Network Executive Director Laura Mascuch, and President and CEO of the Florida Housing Coalition Jaimie Ross write an op-ed for the Washington Examiner.
- Housing advocates renew push for funding
Money remains blocked as impasse between Cuomo, lawmakers continues.
- 15,000 New Units of Supportive Housing over the next 15 years.
Mayor Bill de Blasio's NYC 15/15 Initiative publishes the report of the Taskforce on Supportive Housing.
- Housing Experts Discuss Housing MOU
Including Network Executive Director Laura Mascuch, on Capital Tonight. Link here.
- Network Executive Director Laura Mascuch on Capitol Pressroom
Capitol Pressroom on Sept. 15, 2016: Sen. Cathy Young, Jolie Milstein and Laura Mascuch, Bob Bellafiore and Steve Greenberg, Bruce Goldstein. Link here.
- High-Cost Medicaid Users in Supportive Housing: Best Practices/Think Tank
The Network convened a diverse group of individuals with great depth of experience in providing supportive housing to high-cost Medicaid users to enhance cross-learning in this quickly evolving field.
- Does the State have the Conviction and Commitment to End Homelessness?
Nicole Bramstedt of Urban Pathways writes an opinion piece in Gotham Gazette questioning NYS' commitment to ending homelessness. Link here.