The Network strives to keep its website as up-to-date as possible, with regular updates in news, research, funding and other areas. Below, you'll find a list of the most recent additions to our website.
- First Development in NYC Under N.Y.‘s Medicaid Redesign Program Nears Completion
Apartment Finance Today gives a positive review of the first supportive housing development financed via New York's Medicaid Redesign Program
- HCR Announces Medicaid Redesign Team Capital Funding
HCR announces $25 million for Medicaid Redesign Team capital funding to expand supportive housing.
- OTDA Announces Medicaid Redesign Team Capital Funding
OTDA announced $10 million for Medicaid Redesign Team capital funding as part of its 2014 HHAP RFP.
- Take This Apartment and Call Me in the Morning
WNYC explores New York's efforts to invest Medicaid savings to build supportive housing
- Child Welfare Effort Avoids Taking Kids from Home by Giving them One
City Limits runs an in-depth piece on supportive housing and the Keeping Families Together (KFT) program.
- What If It Does Happen In Your Back Yard?
The Minneapolis Star Tribune visits a once-contested supportive housing residence to find that "things didn't turn out so badly."
- The Frequent User Service Enhancement Initiative: New York City FUSE II
Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, 2013
- Want to Keep People Out of the Hospital? Make Sure They Have a Place to Live.
The Washington Post highlights research on the health and cost-savings benefits of supportive housing.
- Let’s Treat Housing as a Health Issue
Jeff Foreman of Care for the Homeless pens an op-ed in City Limits on health care and supportive housing.
- Sequestration Stories
News items highlighting the effects of sequestration on America's poor, working class and formerly homeless, with an emphasis on housing. Updates added regularly