The Network strives to keep its website as up-to-date as possible, with regular updates in news, research, funding and other areas. Below, you'll find a list of the most recent additions to our website.
- Ambitious Call for De Blasio, Cuomo to Build Supportive Housing
City Limits reviews Mayor De Blasio's and Governor Cuomo's plans for expanding supportive housing in New York City and New York State.
- Supportive Housing: Solutions Beyond Shelter for the Chronically Homeless
MetroFocus reports on supportive housing in the Bronx, highlighting Palladia's Fox Point and Common Ground's Prince George.
- HCR Releases 2014 Unified Funding Round RFP
NYS Homes and Community Renewal (HCR) has released its annual Unified Funding Round Request for Proposals (RFP) for its Multifamily Capital and Credit Programs.
- First Development in NYC Under N.Y.‘s Medicaid Redesign Program Nears Completion
A positive review of the first supportive housing development financed via New York's MRT Program.
- HCR Announces Medicaid Redesign Team Capital Funding
HCR announces $25 million for Medicaid Redesign Team capital funding to expand supportive housing.
- OTDA Announces Medicaid Redesign Team Capital Funding
OTDA announced $10 million for Medicaid Redesign Team capital funding as part of its 2014 HHAP RFP.
- Take This Apartment and Call Me in the Morning
WNYC explores New York's efforts to invest Medicaid savings to build supportive housing
- Child Welfare Effort Avoids Taking Kids from Home by Giving them One
City Limits runs an in-depth piece on supportive housing and the Keeping Families Together (KFT) program.
- What If It Does Happen In Your Back Yard?
The Minneapolis Star Tribune visits a once-contested supportive housing residence to find that "things didn't turn out so badly."
- The Frequent User Service Enhancement Initiative: New York City FUSE II
Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, 2013